Reprinted Rigging Plan issued by Harland & Wolff on 3rd July 1962. Size: 66" x 21"
MV Britannic was a transatlantic ocean liner and the penultimate ship owned by the White Star Line before its merger with the Cunard Line in 1934, and was the third company ship to bear the name. Constructed by Harland & Wolff in Belfast, the ship was delivered to White Star Line in 1930 and assigned to the Liverpool-New York line, from 1932 she was joined by her sister ship MV Georgic. When White Star Line merged with Cunard, the ship's route changed to the London-New York line and she later provided winter Mediterranean cruises.
During World War II she was used to transport troops, carrying 200,550 people. Resuming commercial service in 1948 after being overhauled, the ship experienced a number of problems in the 1950s, including two fires. However this diesel-powered ship's career continued until 1960, when she was sold for scrap to Thomas Ward.
Britannic was the last ship constructed for White Star Line to remain in service.